Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Well, Hello There...

Oh my gosh it has been awhile!  A new year has come and we are already in the second month of 2017.  My last post was in October.  Bad, bad blogger.  Note to self: write more blogs, also note to self, keep up with blog.  Get it together Michelle!

So how was everyone's Christmas and New Years, Oh Halloween and Thanksgiving as well? I'm probably just talking to empty cyber space as I don't think anyone reads this little ole blog of mine, especially when I don't post for oh about 4 months.  Anyhoo...

So this blog is and will continue to be a goal for me this year.  I have brainstormed some awesome posts for you, well me as this is just good, cheap therapy.  I usually blog while I have wine but alas I am all out tonight.  Geez my thoughts are all over the place.  

Updates in life since October: 

My fiance and I broke up. It was a decision I based on the sole fact that he wasn't right for me in the first place.  I don't know why I said yes in the first place. *Here's your sign Michelle*

Brayden, my son turned 6.  His birthday is on December 31st which I think is awesome but he will probably grow up to hate it because its New Years Eve.  

October 17th I got a full time job serving at a restaurant.  Oh and look what also happened in October.  I stopped blogging.  

Donald Trump is president.  Don't even get me started on that one. 

I am currently seeing someone, who loves The Beatles even more than I do.  Funny, how just before I met him, I wrote down staying single for the whole year as goal. Ha I lasted ONE day.  Its like the universe loves to joke around with me.  We shall see how this goes...if it goes.  So far so good.  I am actually quite happy.  His name is Mark,

I have not been thrifting, estate sale going or treasure hunting very much.  However, when I do, I score which make me happy.   The two times this year that I have been out Mark suggested we go and I am convinced he is a good luck charm.  I think I will keep him around.  My favorite scores: vintage postcard books from the 60s about Clearwater, Fl, Disneyland, and Hollywood, a $9 vintage Pyrex lasagna pan that Mark found, and A 1961 Betty Crocker cookbook with AMAZING graphics.  

This year on Etsy has been my busiest month and I am so ecstatic.  The majority of my goals this year revolve around it and I hope that I can grow it into a steady income.  I would love to concentrate on it full time but this lady needs to pay bills.  

Oh I am going to open a second Etsy shop in the near future,  Its called Rose Colored Records.  It will just be a little recorded store that will have all types of music and great album art.  I am super excited about this.  I know that I could just add them to my existing shop but I love the name and concept.   

That is pretty much all that has been going on in my life.  Now that we are all caught back up, the fun can begin!  

Michelle 

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment