Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Why I Love Vintage

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18278527/?claim=69hyy3n8fc6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

When I was a little girl I spent the most time with my Nana.  Her house was my favorite place to escape the tension in my house while my parents fought.  My Nana was a hoarder, not like a hoarder that you would see on the TV show, but she had bunches of stuff.  Looking back on it now, amazing stuff.  Things that any vintage lover would go gaga over.  My grandma worked or was a volunteer at Goodwill.  We would spend hours playing dress up, baking and watching old movies.  We loved horror films and Christmas was her favorite holiday.
As a teen my mom would drag me (yes she had to drag me) to thrift stores and garage sales.  I HATED it.  I believe it was the whole teenage angst. My mom has some amazing stuff that I tend to steal from her now.   Love you Mom! 
Which leads us to now...I thought I would turn my passion into a side business.  I am a bartender and am not working right now.  So for the past year or so I have been buying treasures to send off to other people that love vintage.  I started this blog to showcase them and their history.   

If anyone is reading this take a gander through my Etsy Shop and use this code for anything over $15.


Thanks,

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment