Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016

Vintage Fashion Friday: Fall Vibes

Fall is here and I am so glad.  I wait all year for it.  I love Halloween and Thanksgiving, also I was born in the fall.   However in Florida it can feel like summer most of the season.  I live for the first cold front so I can be in boots and a chunky sweater with a pumpkin spice latter in my hand.  If the temperature drops even a little I am in a hoodie. Unfortunately there has been no change in weather the and the only weather we are having is Hurricane Matthew.   Luckily, I live on the East Coast of Florida and all we are getting is some wind.  So while I am stuck inside with my air conditioning cranking I thought that I would post some vintage fall fashion.

When I think of fall fashion I think of dresses in plaid, colors that would rival the color of the changing leaves with tights and the scarves of all different colors and textures.

Source Unknown.  
I love this Green Dress From TB Dress:

Available here 
This dress looks perfect with knee high boots.
Available here
Here are some of my favorite vintage and vintage inspired scarves:



Vintage Inspired Patricia Nash Scarf Available here
This Vintage Ralph Lauren scarf is soft and feminine
Available here
Until next time....

Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment